- ‘The case of really really American English’: Why and how well international students learn to use discourse LIKE. Talk to be presented at the UMN Institute of Linguistics Colloquium Series. February 3, 2032, 3:30 pm, Folwell Hall 118.
- “Russian is Not My Ex, We are Just Estranged”: A Language Learning Journey as a Love Affair. To be presented at the CARLA Presentation Series. February 15, 2032, 12:00 pm. Register for Zoom link here.
- Register for Zoom link here
- Mentorship program design practices in applied linguistics. Colloquium (co-organized with Caitlin Cornell) to be presented at AAAL 2023 in Portland, Oregon.
- Language Center Tip of the Day: PowerPoint or Google Slides: Which is better for instructional purposes? (with Beth Kautz)
- Q&A with Irina Zaykovskaya
- When native language is a matter of choice: The linguistic situation in Ukraine before and during the War. Talk presented at Michigan State University on April 18, 2022. View slides.